Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tips For Interview with Chinese Company...

__
__

Ah Hua went for a job interview to be a secretary.

When the manager saw Ah Hua's colorful attire and gold,
white-highlighted hair, his mind is screaming, 'NOT THIS WOMAN!!!'. so chekai,
Nevertheless, he still had to interview Ah Hua.

So he told Ah Hua,'If you can form a sentence using the words that I give you, then I will give you a chance! The words
are YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE , PURPLE and BLACK>.'

Ah Hua thought for a while and said,

'I hear the phone GREEN , GREEN , GREEN, then I go and PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW..... BLUE's that?
WHITE did you say?

Aiyah, wrong numberlah.....Don't PURPLELY disturb people and don't call BLACK, ok? Kum Siah.

The manager fainted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails